Petra and Wadi Rum 2 Day From Eilat
We offer you two-day excursions to Petra and Wadi Rum (Jordan) from Eilat with a guide.
Petra is a famous ancient city in the mountains of Jordan, discovered relatively recently. It is 140 km. from the Gulf of Eilat connecting with the Red Sea.
Hidden from prying eyes, the city is carved in multi-colored sandstone and today amazes with its unique beauty, surprisingly reminiscent of Roman architecture.
Even among the huge buildings of Petra, the theater, which seats 8,000 people, is striking in its scale.
The most famous and recognizable building of Petra is Al Khazneh - Nabataean temple, familiar to many from the photographs and the film "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade."
Wadi Rum is a valley in the mountains of Jordan often referred to as “Moonlight” because of unearthly colors. Sand, rocks, canyons and arches have a red and yellow hue. Adventure films were shot in Wadi Rum - Lawrence of Arabia, Transformers, Red Planet, The Last Days on Mars, Martian, Rogue One. Star Wars: Stories, Aladdin, Star Wars. Episode IX. "
Adult - $ 300.
Child (2-12) - $ 230.
Baby (0-2) - $ 0.
* Jordanian visa is paid additionally. We will issue you a visa ourselves.
** To order an inpidual excursion you need to choose the number of tourists and a car for 4 or 6 seats.
13:00 - Departure from the hotel in Eilat.
13-30 - Crossing the border.
14:00 - Transfer to the Wadi Rum Valley.
15:00 - Excursion in jeeps 2 hours.
18:00 - Return to the hotel. Dinner. Free time.
09:00 - Breakfast. Departure from the hotel for an excursion to Petra.
11-30 - The beginning of the tour in Petra.
16:00 - Lunch at a local restaurant (buffet).
16:45 - Departure from Petra in the direction of Aqaba.
18-30 - Crossing the border and return to Eilat.
Time may vary depending on the passport control of the entire group.
* The price does not include a border tax of $ 65 and a Jordanian visa of $ 60.
* Jordanian visa is paid extra. We will issue you a visa ourselves.
* Drinks and gratuities are not included in the price of the tour and are paid extra.
Tourists should have with them:
- International passport.
- Comfortable walking shoes.
- Water (can be bought on site).
Tour package includes
- All transport services in Jordan in a comfortable bus.
- Accommodation in a 3 * hotel.
- Breakfast in the hotel.
- Lunch at the restaurant (buffet).
- Entry tickets.
- Services of a Russian-speaking guide.
- A two-hour jeep ride with a driver.
Do not forget to include your first and last name, as well as an email address for communication!
In the text of the message indicate the date and number of people! If you have children, indicate their age!
You will receive an email with instructions on how to book this tour.